Before your application to invest in artworks we recommend you to speak to one of our advisors, they will inform you about the current art market situation as well as analyze what opportunities are available. Additionally, they will consult you about your current investment portfolio, the experience of art investment, budget, and risks, etc. Thus our advisors can prepare valuable guidance that is tailored to your
Your personal PortalArt Capital Advisor is aware of your investment profile, they will recommend a bespoke collections of artworks to achieve your investment target. Your Advisor will make a step-by-step guide to creating an art portfolio the most suitable for the client. They will also keep you informed of art market news and updates, and provide guidance related to your portfolio, investment profile, and new opportunities that will complement your current portfolio.
DELIVERY OR STORAGE
After choosing and building your art portfolio, PortalArt Capital suggest you Fine Art Storage, Installation and Shipping Services. We have 3 options:
1. to stored artwork at our ArtSpace Zurich, Switzerland;
2. duty-free warehouse: storage in Zurich, Switzerland;
3. or delivery to your home in case you will buy Artwork for the special price"Buy now" (PortalArt Capital Loyalty system).
We will make arrangements based on your preferences.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Your personal PortalArt Capital advisor will get in touch when it is a favourable time to sell your artwork. It depends on such factors: market trends, demand for that artist, and recent auction sales or online sale of similar works. Amenities: Buyback guarantee, Loyalty rewards, Maintain full control, Additional guarantee.
PORTALART CAPITAL LTD STATEGY IS: TO INCREASE THE FINANCIAL VALUE OF ARTWORKS THROUGHT ART INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND TRADING IN THE ART MARKET
1. Online and live Auctions;
2. Investing in Artist’s Professional Development;
3. Partnership with largest Auction houses.
1. Location of artworks in ArtSpace Zurich, Switzerland with the possibility of Exhibition Circulation;
2. Marketing (working on Artist Branding);
3. Ptomotion (ArtFairs, Exibitions, shows at prominent museums, different types of events wirh artists).
For art buyers and investors, art investment will attend good revenue when done the right way of planning and development. Having a good grasp of factors that influence the art market is the most important to making a stable art investment that you can have the benefits for many years to come.